Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Whether You Believe it or not You need Someone to Stand by You

We men try to go through life fighting our battles by ourselves.  We are often afraid other men will turn away from us when they discover our weaknesses, our faults or our sins.  When a man discovers true friends who stand by them no matter what it is like a soothing rain on a hot summer day.

In the Bible we have great examples of men taking the risk to become accountable to another man. Look when David hooked up with Jonathan and when Paul took Timothy under his wing.   

If you are a man and you have a hunger for someone to stand by you then take the risk and begin the search to find that one guy who will not judge you nor forsake you because of the junk in your life.  When you find him you will be glad you took the risk.


One of the goals I had in creating this blog was to reach men who were hiding from being real with another man.  I hope that out of the thousands who have read my posts that one man took the risk this last year to become a REAL Men RoCK.  

October 31, 2009 will be the first anniversary of this blog and I hope that I will have many more years of sharing what God has placed on my mind.

As always I would love to hear your story because I am sure it would benefit someone else.

No comments: