Welcome to REAL Men RoCK
This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.
I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.
Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)
17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another
REAL Men RoCK
R ighteous E ncouraging A ccountable L oving
R ely on C hrist's K indness
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009
If we look back over the postings on this blog we will find I shared several goals with you:
1. Sunday service every six weeks at a local Nursing Home.
2. Organizing a Louisburg Christian Fest.
3. Organize a local chapter of "Watchdogs".
4. Hold a weekly prayer service for men.
5. Become an Angel Tree Coodrinator for Louisburg.
6. Lead two small groups for men.
7. Help with the Fall Harvest Fest.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
I had a wonderful time this morning interviewing Jay Preston the Director of My Father's House in Paola, KS. Over the next few posts I will include the things we chatted about. I believe that the first thing I would like to share is probably the most important.
You do not have to be known for the mistakes you have made, for the failures in your life or for your lack of talent. When you accepted Jesus as your savior God through His Holy Spirit gave you gift(s) that can be used despite you.