Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Planting Seeds and Unscrambling Eggs

I want to share a friend's Blog and Book with you. This guy has a neat story to tell that many of you will identify with and I hope that it brings you hope and encouragement.

His Blog is called, "Planting Seeds"

His Book is called, "Unscrambling Eggs: My Journey With God"

Rick and I have been friends for about 7 years. We worked together to form a men's ministry at the Vineyard Church that we attended. We went through Vineyard Leadership Institute together.

We both know that God has called us to do a work that involves sharing our life story with people and hopefully by doing so sharing what God has done in our lives.

Please pay Rick's Blog a visit and then consider purchasing one of his books. I believe for 10 USD you can't go wrong. Who knows God just might unleash in you the gift you have been hiding or have stuffed away due to life circumstances. Now is the time to become alive and do what you were made to do.

No comments: