Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Dreams

I was challenged recently by a friend about being involved with a fund raising website. Basically he was saying that by making a fund raising page I was not trusting on God to fund my farm. As I have pursued my dream of ministering to wounded pastors I have had several people challenge me for doing so. I either lack the credentials, the training, or in this case enough faith to let God do it.

I understand the positions of each but each of them can be discouraging to the one pursuing their dream.

Here is what I believe about my dream.
1. It was God given.
2. What I lack in training, skill and credentials the Holy Spirit working through me is more than able to compensate for what I lack.
3. Seeking funds from like minded people is not wrong unless a. you manipulate them, b. you mislead them, c. your motive is to get instead of using funds to serve and d. you goal is not according to God's desire for you.

I want to encourage all of you dreamers, which should be everyone, set your dream before God. If it is one given by Him pursue it with everything you have. As you begin to achieve it give it back to Him and give Him the glory for it coming to pass.

Father thank you for our dreams. Thank you for giving us dreams that inspire us to Your work. May we always be guided by Your Holy Spirit in the pursuit of our dreams. May our dreams bring you glory. In Jesus name amen

No comments: