Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Marked, Known, Greatness







This blog has been put on the shelf for a while but now I am restoring it. For my first post I have 2 questions for those of you who follow Jesus.

1. What is the mark that you have the Holy Spirit living in you?

2. What is it that Jesus said followers of His would be known by?

Oh wait, I have one more: What is the number 1 trait of a great leader?

If you can put a scripture with your reply that would be great.

Some churches say speaking in tongues is the mark that you have been baptized in the Holy Spirit.

Some churches say followers of Jesus would be known by the number of people they bring to the Lord or the number of people they heal.

Some churches see a great leader as one who has built a large following and congregation.

I want to encourage you to search the Bible for the answers to these 3 questions. I think you might be surprised. 

Please leave me a comment.

No comments: