Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Monday, March 9, 2009

Some Friends and a Few of My Fellow Bloggers

With this post I am going to promote some blogs of several of my friends and share with you why I think you should check out their blog. Whether you are looking for ideas on how to improve your health or a blog that will challenge your thinking I am sure you will enjoy these sites.

God brought these people into my life at just the right moment in time.

Jason the Bald Guy Blog
http://jasonthebaldguy.blogspot.com/
I have known Jason for about 3 years when he moved to the Kansas City, MO area after hurricane Katrina hit his town in Louisiana. At Jason's blog you will find honest, open and challenging posts about life and God. Jason is sometimes "In Your Face" and "Always Writes from His Heart".

Rick's Pro-Life Blog
http://ricksblog-rick.blogspot.com/

I have known Rick for 27 years. He and his wife, Lydia, helped me out when I was homeless by allowing me to stay with them until I got back on my feet. At Rick's blog you will find a Christian assessment of the abortion issue and other topics concerning current events.

BodyKare by Karen
http://nutritioncoachkaren.blogspot.com/
I have known Karen for about 9 years. At Karen's blog and her "Eat Well and Be Well" website you will find ideas on how to include whole foods in your diet and why they help you stay well.

Vineyard Louisburg Small Group
http://vineyardlouisburg.blogspot.com/

This blog is about the journey of a small group that I, my wife, Kat, and another couple who live in Louisburg, KS and attend the Vineyard Church in Overland Park, KS started in January 2009.

Along The Road
http://www.alongtheroad.tv/

Along The Road programming was developed to address real life issues that people face every day. It is a partnership between the Vineyard Church in Overland Park, KS and Morphoo the Production and Distribution company.

Mark Warner is Senior Pastor of the Vineyard Church of Overland Park, KS. He has been my pastor and mentor for the past 11 years.

Tom Smith is the Associate Pastor of the Vineyard Church of Overland Park, KS. He has been a friend of mine for about 9 years.

Vineyard Church Sermons - Overland Park, KS

God has used these folks to positively impact my life and that is why I share their blog or site with you. I believe you will find something on their blog that will stir or challenge you. I hope you will visit their site and please share with me your thoughts if you do.

No comments: