Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rasin Oatmeal Cookies

I pulled up to work the other day and saw the blue tent type awning in front of the store.  As I approached the front door I recognized the group that was there.  It was "Food For Life Supreme" which is an inner city organization that teachs young inner city kids how to become chefs who create great, healthy food!  I whipped out my wallet and handed the young pre-teen boy a $10 bill and asked him for a package of "Rasin Oatmeal" Cookies.  
I enjoy purchasing these cookies from this organization for two reasons: 
1. The cookies taste YUMMY!
2. More importantly the organization behind the cookies are teaching young people to believe in themselves and to reach for their dreams.  
I encourage you to go to their website and read about the organization.  Food For Life Supreme
Food For Life Supreme commitment
God wants us to help others to reach for their potential and to serve them as they move in that direction.  I am glad to promote this organization to you my readers.  
Now I am going to go and have another rasin oatmeal cookie.  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: