Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Friday, September 10, 2010

Six Questions

If you are a man I can almost bet that you are react to health problems instead of being proactive. You do not go to the doctor unless you are sick and rarely think of getting a physical. With this in mind about men and their physical health I would venture to say most people are the same about their spiritual life.

I have three questions that I want you to think about and leave me your answers. Consider these questions and base your answers on your spiritual beliefs and studies.

1. Why do we exist?

2. Who is in charge?

3. When are your best days?

4. Which way do you look? In or Out?

5. What warning signs do you look for?

6. How have you handled change in the past?

In my next post I will write my own responses based on what I believe and what I have studied.

No comments: