Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scared and Alone No More

Today as I walked around my place of employment I got the assurance that my cat, Kick, was okay and then as I drove home I got the sense that I would rescue him this evening. Both proved out to be true.

I and my grandkids have been praying the last couple of days about this little cat. Praying for God to protect him and to deliver him from being lost.

What really struck me today is this question: "Do I spend as much energy and time praying for people who are hurting or who do not know Jesus as Lord and Savior?"

I have to admit I am guilty of being more concerned over my cat than I have been for others.

Not only did the Holy Spirit give me comfort and encouragement but He convicted me of my failure to be concerned about others.

No comments: