Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Restoration Farm


I have been writing this blog off and on for the last three years and now I am being called to do something new. You can check it out at Restoration Farm Blog.

I was ordained as a Pastor in 2006 and I have asking God to show me through my wife where He wanted me to serve. The Restoration Farm is that place and you can follow our adventure at http://therestorationfarm.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Verna said...

The best thing to do in life is serve God. All the best.

garden sheds

gina said...

Nice post. Very inspiring especially to those men who are seeking for direction in life.

sheds