Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Friday, July 13, 2012

Dream Job


My Dream Job

 In 2006 I was ordained in the Association of Vineyard Churches, USA and I have been exploring and waiting for God to reveal the ministry He was calling me to. I know that my ministry involves me using the gifts and talents God has given to me and experiences I have had in my life to serve others.

Over the past few years that ministry has become etched in my mind. It has to do with serving the church and serving the servants to the church.

I am moving forward to my dream job which looks like this:

     Working 6 to 8 hours 3-4 days for a small, growing church earning a modest salary.

         Working at least 2-3 days serving hurting, fallen or struggling servants.

The church position would be that of a small group/church needs pastor. I would perform these duties under the direct supervision and according the needs of the lead pastor. 

The servant server position would be art of our Restoration Farm and called Restoration Ministry. In this position I would act as a sounding board for the servant to discover the true problem, get healing for the wounds they have and to restore the individual in their relationship with Jesus.

Each of these positions would be ultimately under the supervision of the Holy Spirit. Whatever results that occur would be for God’s glory and brought about by an encounter with the Holy Spirit.

You can read more about my journey at http://therestorationfarm.blogspot.com

No comments: