Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

What do You Believe and Why?

I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I believe that Genesis 1 describes how the earth and all that is on and above it were created. I do no apologize for standing firm in the belief that what God had Moses write in Genesis is what He intended to be written. I am comfortable in accepting either a literal 6 day creation model or a 6,000 year creation model. I do not believe the earth as we know it was created 4.5 million years ago but I do believe that it could have been first created for the Angels. If you do not mind having your current beliefs challenged watch the video below. WARNING: It is Radical.

No comments: