Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Pit revised

Last month I posted "The Pit" and I would like to bring you up-to-date about the Pit.

Soon after I posted that message I ordered a nice smaller smoker for $86 and I have been waiting for it to arrive.

The other day I walked into our store and to my surprise there was one of the Smoker/BBQ that I wanted and it had a big dent in the lid. I checked to see what the price was and it was only $34 more than the much smaller one. I talked with my wife, Kat, and she said get it!

Here I am with the new Smoker/BBQ just like the one that God used to teach me a lesson.















I am so thankful that the Holy Spirit convicted me of coveting this Smoker/BBQ and that later God made it possible for me to purchase it after I learned my lesson.

What is that one thing that are you coveting that keeps you from having what God wants you to have?

I encourage you to surrender it to God and see what He does in your life. I believe you will be very surprised at what He does.

Father, bless the reader with Your gifts and grant them the desires of their heart as they surrender to You. In the power, authority and name of Jesus amen

No comments: