Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Going through Hell

 So why am I using a song like this on this blog?  Well, this song speaks about life in a way that I cannot make.  I have faced times in my life when it seemed like nothing was going to turn out right and I was hurting.  When I allowed the hell of life to control me I seemed to get stuck there.
This songs tells me to go through those hellish moments without complaining and making a big fuss about what I am going through.  The bigger the fuss and the bigger the complaint the more Satan will hear me and keep the situation hellish.  Let's not stay stuck in the stuff of life but keep moving forward toward what God has in store for us.     
Father, someone today is reading this and they are facing difficult times.  They may have a problem with drinking too much or are addicted to drugs.  They may be facing a divorce or the loss of a loved one.  They might be unemployed and on their last dollar.  They might not know You and that You sent Your Son, Jesus, to be their savior.  They might have heard of Jesus but never experienced His power in their lives.  Father, move your Holy Spirit now in the lives of those reading this and guide them as they go through the hellish things we face here on earth. We pray this in the power, the authority, and the name of Jesus Christ. amen

2 comments:

AngelBaby said...

Where oh where is your button for top sites tuesday so I can vote for you? You have a wonderful site here - really nice.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Jason The Bald Guy said...

larry,

good stuff! and I love the song! keep up the great work on the blog!
I just stumbled you for all the great stuff on this blog.

blessings.

jasonthebaldguy