Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Monday, November 2, 2009

Why Do You Worship?

Sunday we had a special guest speaker, Daniel Rric Groves.

He and his band played several worship songs and then Eric asked us a question that he has been asking at the various places he has been this year: "Why do you worship?"  I have to say that this service was one of the best worship experiences I have ever had.

I want to invite you to help me finish this post.  Click the comment button and share why you worship.  Over the past year I have had over 4,982 page views.  I want to celebrate by having my readers help me write the best post I have placed on this blog.  Right now as you listen to these worship songs pray about leaving a comment sharing why you worship.  By doing so I believe you will contribute to blessing someone who needs to read your comment.









I believe that worship is more than the songs we sing. I believe it involves our whole life and is expressed through our actions as well as through the songs we sing.

Thank you for your comment.  I look forward to being encouraged by what you share.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I worship to try and express my thanks to Him for what He has done for me. I am forgiven and cleansed because He died for me. His presence is always with me and He never leaves me. He is always praying for me.