Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Intro to a New Bogger

I want to share a New Blogger with you. I met this guy a few years back when and we have had lots of experiences together. We have had deep feelings I mean thinkings about some of the same issues. We have experienced going through Vineyard Leadership Institute together and doing some ministry projects together.

His blog is called Garbage In Garbage Out.

I hope you will pay his blog a visit and leave him a comment.

I believe that God brings people into our lives at just the right moment and for the right reasons. We either take advantage of the relationship our we allow it to slip away. I think no I know that my friendship with this young maturing man has been for the benfit of both of us. In the end as we pursue the dream that God has placed within our hearts our friendship will benefit many.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

思想與理論,貴呼先於行動,但行動較思想或理論更高貴

Translated: Ideas and theories, your call to precede action, but there is more noble than the ideas or theories of