Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Friend Loves at all Times

A friend placed this on his FaceBook wall. I believe this demonstrates my idea of Accountability better than any words I can share.

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

A true accountability partner will help you back on your feet and follow you as you struggle in your battles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks. keep posting i will keep reading. you are helping me.i am praying for you dc

Over the Road Coffee said...

It is my honor.

All that I am doing is what God has made me for and so the thanks really goes to Him.

May He give you Grace to handle the conflict between the old and new you.

Cammie Novara said...

"A true accountability partner will help you back on your feet and follow you as you struggle in your battles." I am delighted by the truth in those words.

Over the Road Coffee said...

Cammie, Thank you for leaving a comment and for the encouragement you left for others to read. I hope to hear from you again.

Larry