Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Believe!

I know very few of the people who read this blog but I do know that every now and then someone who reads this blog is struggling with life issues that overwhelms them. With this post I want to encourage you to click the song below and sit with your eyes closed and listen to the words. Let God speak to you and let His Holy Spirit wrap His arms around you.

I believe someone needs to hear this song.



Now here are the words and I suggest you sing along with Matt and feel the Holy Spirit as He comforts you.

Come to me now
And lay Your hands over me
Will You find me tonight
Say it will be alright
And I will believe

Broken in two
I know You’re on to me
That I only come home
When I’m so all alone
But I do believe

That not everything I gonna be
The way you think it ought to be
It seems like everytime I try and make it right
It all comes down on me
Please say honestly You won’t give up on me
And I shall believe

Open the door
And show me Your face tonight
I know it’s true
No one heals me like You
And You hold the key

Never again will I turn away from You
I’m so heavy tonight
But Your love is alright
And I do believe

I believe God just healed someone today.

No comments: