Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Monday, November 24, 2014

Holy Spirit Movie

I recently downloaded the Holy Ghost movie and as I watched it I could feel the Holy Spirit telling me, "I want this to happen in the Ozarks."

Watch the trailer 

God is always present and we only have to ask him to show what He is doing. The Lord and King of all creation, Jesus, lives in us through the Holy Spirit. 

It is a risk to go outside the walls of our church and do Kingdom stuff but anything of value is of risk.  If you have a dream you have to risk something to achieve it and there is no better dream than touching someone for God's Kingdom. 

One of the neatest parts of the movie was when a few the members of Korn went out into the lobby before they performed and prayed for people who were standing in line to get into the concert. If God can use tattooed heavy metal rock and rollers to do His work I am sure He will use n ordinary person like me to do something.

I encourage you to either purchase the move or find someone like me who has the movie and watch it. I believe God will speak to you and challenge you through it.

Father we ask for your Holy Spirit to work through us as we witness about what Jesus has done in our lives. May everything we do in Jesus name bring You gory. In Jesus name amen

No comments: