Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Monday, November 17, 2014

Restoration Farm

It has been over a year since I posted on this blog. My posts now appear at Restoration Farm  so come check out what is new with me.

To give you an idea I and my wife, Kat, own and operate a chemical free farm and we have a ministry to pastors and missionaries. Check out our website at www.the-restoration-farm.com.

The last three years has been a busy time for me. Building a chicken coop, a cabin, 4 hoop houses and all of the other stuff that goes with raising chickens and goats.

Hope to have you visit Restoration Farm soon.

No comments: