Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Friday, July 30, 2010

A Fun Day with my Granddaughter

The other day I spent the day with my granddaughter and we went out and took some photos. We then went home and did some editing using PhotoScape. Here are the original photos.

                                                                                                                                                         

PhotoScape results 

                                                                             

So what does any of this have to do with REAL Men RoCK? Glad you asked. REAL Men RoCK is all about men becoming Righteous, Encouraging, Accountable, Loving Men Relying on Christ's Kindness. Spending the day with my granddaughter showed her love because I spent time with her and taught her something new. The result is the last picture. She felt safe enough to have fun in the end with my photo which was taken on our Sand Dunes trip.

I could have spent my day doing something else or doing nothing at all. Even though we did not get to do all of the things we had planned it was a priceless day.   

While you still have the opportunity make a child feel special this coming week by spending some of your time with them.  I think you will be glad you did. 

I did this one myself.                                                                                                              

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks brother larry i got through yesterday there were a few times of temptation.thoughts images run through my head.my wife is out of town so this is a dangerous time for me. i did take my daughter out for ice cream and did finish some work i needed to do.just knowing that you are listening and care is very helpful brother dc

Over the Road Coffee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Over the Road Coffee said...

My friend I encourage you to find a friend close to you that you can rely on for encouragement and support. I have several guys that I can call at a moments notice and they will listen to what I am going through.

I appreciate you coming to REAL Men RoCK and I will continue to communicate with you as you battle temptations.

We will with God's help win the war although we may lose a battle now and then. God will be faithful and provide us strength of His Holy Spirit.