Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Friday, July 9, 2010

More Photos of the Great Sand Dunes in Colorado

My name is Larry and I am the author of REAL Men RoCK. The following photos are of my trip with my wife, Kat, and our daughter and her children to the Great Sand Dunes in  Colorado.








                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

           

                             I have many more photos of our trip but I believe these photos sum up our trip. It was a fun adventure which we all enjoyed and will have long lasting memories of. 

         I encourage you to plan an adventure with your family this summer and get away from the daily grind of work and responsibilities and enjoy your loved ones. 

May God bless you and your family.

2 comments:

Banner Stands said...

Hey Larry, those pictures look amazing. I look forward to having the time in years to come to take my own family on a trip like that.

Over the Road Coffee said...

The Great Sand Dunes hold a special place in my heart. My first visit there with my 11 year old daughter, the same one who went with her kids, was when God began to show me what Grace was all about. Now 19 years later I had the opportunity to share the dunes with my grandkids. What a blessing that was.

I appreciate your comment and look forward to hearing about your experience at the dunes.

By the way if you go in late June take some bug spray because we had a mosquito problem. Our first trip was in early June and there were none then. Our second trip was in the fall and we had no problem then. Must be a late spring thing.

Blessings to you.