Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Why leave a comment on what is posted here?

Why do I want you to comment on what I post here? I have several reasons for wanting people to comment:

1. I would be lying if I did not admit that it would make me feel good to know what people think of what I post.
2. I believe that whatever you leave as a comment will benefit other people.
3. I will take to heart every comment because each comment will help me grow.
4. I will use comments to improve my posts and when shown wrong admit it and change.
5. Most importantly if I stir something in you I want to hear about it.

I am not looking for only positive remarks but honest and thoughtful correction. We men are not the best at communication and I hope that this blog will give men an outlet to express themselves openly and honestly. I ask you to comment with honesty but with respect for the thoughts of others who might read your post. You can post as Anonymous if you choose.

Proverbs 23:7 (New American Standard Bible)

7 For as he thinks within himself, so he is.
He says to you, "Eat and drink!"
But his heart is not with you.

The first part of this verse tells us that we are what we think about ourselves. This blog is for you to express how you see yourself and to find solutions to those things you want to change.

I look forward to reading your comments and growing from what you share.

No comments: