Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Wonder Working God

When I first started to think of doing a blog I immediately began to feel inadequate of able to express myself clearly and in a way that men would be moved to take action. I wanted the blog to be an instrument that God would use to touch the lives of men who were struggling with life controlling issues, feelings of inadequacy or who needed the encouragement which can only come from another man who has experienced a similar situation that they find themselves in. I have faith that God can use any of us to achieve His work and what we are lacking He will supply so I stepped out. This blog is not a reflection of any talent I have but of what a Wonder Working God can do through an inadequate man who is willing to look beyond his limitations to be used.

Please listen to this song by Andy Park.

Are you struggling? Are being controlled by a habit that you just cannot break? Do you feel inadequate? God wants to do something through you, are you willing? If you are willing take the risk you, too, will find what a Wonder Working God can do.

1 comment:

George said...

Your blog is nice and encouraging, am just struggling with my two blogs to get good templates with good design, your blog is just simply and awesome