Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Friday, November 21, 2008

Different Colours

I love this song and the caribbean beat. I also love the message.

How did God, yes I said God, speak to you through this song? Listen to it again and let God speak to you.

In Genesis 1 we are told that God created everything in 6 days. At the end of each of the first five days God said, "It is good" but at the end of the sixth day as He looked at Adam and Eve He said, "It is very good".

Out of Adam and Eve came all of mankind. The different colors we see today were all within Adam's seed and Eve's egg. We are all brothers and sisters just different shades. This song speaks to me about how God must see all of mankind...one people, different colors.

I would be interested in reading about how you feel about this song and this post.

1 comment:

BigDadGib said...

I see us as I people, all needing Jesus.
Great post

Gib@CBO