Welcome to REAL Men RoCK

This blog is about the issues men face and things I have experienced.

I hope you will be encouraged, challenged, and stirred to take action.

Proverbs 27:17 (The Message)

17 You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another

REAL Men RoCK

R
ighteous   E ncouraging   A ccountable   L oving 

Men 

R
ely on    C hrist's   K indness

Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Prayer Answered

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I began a new job this week. I am working in Asset Protection of a large retailer and I am going to be praying that God will show me someone daily to encourage. It may be someone trying to steal one of the products we carry or it could be someone who is lonely or broken hearted.

I am thankful for this new job and the opportunities I will have to look into the eyes of someone and give them a smile.

Please share with us what we may pray for you about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are blessed to start a new job@! I just heard yesterday that during the great depression unemployment reached 25%. You can pray for my oldest and youngest daughters. They both need help. Let me know what I can pray for.